Vehicle onboard measuring sysytem
Among all the mechanisms in an automobile, there are many items to measure for the maintenance of the power source of a car, the engine, and electrical components. Other things need to be measured as well such as the effectiveness of the power transfer to the drive wheels, driving stability that determines riding comfort, and braking that controls movement. Our automotive measuring systems have in-driving automotive instrumentation get lined up with the concepts below, which allows you to have an all-in-one system built incorporating even a recorder and PC. Upon your request, we also fabricate steering torque transducers, power window force transducers, etc.
- 6-Component Wheel Force Transducer (slip-ring type / digital telemetry type)
- The wheel force transducer and exclusive analyzercan construct all-in-one system for coomputing correction in real time and measurement of the front/back (Fx), right/left (Fy) and up/down (Fz) loads and each components torque (Mx, My and Mz).
- Wheel Torque Transducer (slip-ring type / digital telemetry type)
- Driving torque and braking control torque of a real car can be measured in analog output.
- Frictional Torque Transducer FGDH-1B (digital telemetry type)
- Torque can be easily measured by merely installing in the driving shaft.
- Wheel Alignment Displacement Transducer WAD
- By installing it with the 6-Component Wheel Force Transducer (SLW series), the Wheel Alignment Displacement Transducer can measure tire displacement in three orthogonal directions passed from a road surface while driving, as well as camber angle and steering angle.
- Braking Pedal Force Transducer MLA-NA
- The Braking Pedal Force Transducer is a load cell to measure brake pedal force, and can easily be attached without modifying the pedal.
- Steering Torque Transducer HLA-50A
By attaching the transducer to passenger car steering column, driving torque is measured. It equips with slip-ring, while telemetry model is available.
- Tie-rod loadcell TCLT-NA
- Tensile or compressive force applied to a tie rod can be measured.