DC type Dynamic Strainmeter DC-96A/DC-97A
DC excited single channel dynamic strainmeters. Bridge excitation can be selected from constant current and constant voltage. In case of the constant current, there is no sensitivity degradation due to the resistance of cable between strain gauge based transducers and bridge box.
- Wide frequency response range
DC-96A : DC~200kHz , DC-97A : DC~500kHz
- Digital sensitivity setting method
- Electronic automatic balancing
- Zero stability of 0.5×10-6 strain/°C
- Usable as DC amplifier
- Switchable constant voltage and constant current bridge excitation
- Bridge excitation can be switched in 6 steps.
- Dual output
- Built-in low-pass and high-pass filters
- Insulation resistance check of strain bridge
- Possible external control for balancing and calibration signal output
- AC/DC dual power supply available
|Number of channels||1 channel|
|Measuring object||Dynamic strain|
|Power supply||AC 90~132V 50/60Hz 10VA MAX.
AC180~250V 50/60Hz10VA MAX.
(either to be specified)
DC10-30V 0.7A max.