Dynamic Strainmeter DRA-101C
The DRA-101C Digital Dynamic Strainmeter was developed for on-line measurement by computer. It continually digitizes input waveforms, stores the data in internal memory and then transfers the data to computer where it is easily analyzed since all dynamic phenomenon is numerically defined. The Strainmeter has built-in data memory that enables trigger start as well as trigger record, and it provides analog output just like ordinary strainmeters. The supplied GP-IB and RS-232C cable interface facilitate measurement by computer control. Meanwhile measurements can be taken at high resolution because the Strainmeter offers 16-bit resolution and does not require sensitivity, range or other settings since it operates with digital data. In addition to measuring strain, strain gauge-type transducers and voltage, the DRA-101C Digital Dynamic Strainmeter can also be used.
- Wave recording in digital using 16 bit A/D converters build in individual channels.
- Large data memory (standard 48kwords/channel, maximum 496k words/channel)
- Range setting for digital data is not required.
- Analog output is corrected voltage record wave using D/A converter.
- Switchable bridge excitation (0.5, 2, 5Vrms) for each channel
- Self-diagnostic function for sensitivity, input and insulation
- Incorporated GP-IB and RS-232C interfaces for on-line measurement with a computer
- Optional cycle counter interface measures cycles for fatigue test equipment based on voltage levels.
- Primary Acquisition Software DRA-7107 in CD media supplied
|Number of channels||10 channels|
|Measuring object||Strain, Voltage|
|Power supply||AC90-250V 50/60Hz 120VA MAX.|