Switching Box FSW-21C
A switching box to expand measuring channels in combination with TML data loggers. In consideration of low power consumption and severe hostile operation environment, lower power consumption, strength, water- and dust-proof are introduced in designing.
- Constant current bridge excitation for strain measurement
- Semiconductor relay to avoid contact failure
- Possible ON/OFF for reference junction compensation circuit
(In case of OFF, high precise thermocouple temperature measurement in JISZ8704 class A
method is possible.)
- Drip-proof construction (IP-54)
- Small and lightweight
- Capable of using as switching box for not only TDS-150, TDS-102 but TDS-602, TDS-303 and TDS-300.
|Number of measuring channels||20 channels|
|Measuring object||Strain, DC voltage, Thermocouple|
|Power supply||Supplied from data logger|