Dynamic Strainmeter SDA-830C
The SDA-830C 8-ch Dynamic Strainmeters are carrier wave-types that can measure 8 channels per unit Compact and light weight, these Strainmeters are ideal for on-site measuring. The 240x64 dot LCD display digitally displays output voltages as well as input waveforms and storage data waveforms at all channels. Analog output is set using any 4-digit number for strain equivalent to the rated output rather than the range concept used with conventional strainmeters. Moreover the storage function allows input waveforms to be digitized and stored in internal memory. Simply connect the special printer to print out settings or monitor waveforms and for graphic output of stored data.
- Small and lightweight suitable for onboard vehicle or site measurement.
- Wave form, digital value, bar-graph monitor, storage data wave form, etc. are displayed.
- Sampling wave recording of 50ms - 60sec.
- Automatic retrieval function of peak value of storage data wave form
- Built-in bridge box
- Computer control via RS-232C
|Number of channels||8 channels|
|Power supply||AC85-132V 50/60Hz 35VA MAX DC10.5-30V 2.3A MAX|