Static Strainmeters Others
Remote Power Controller RPC-05A
This power controller enables battery operation where AC power supply is not available for our data loggers, digital strainmeters (TDS-150, TC-32K), or network handheld strainmeters (TC-35N).
- Its battery charger function allows connection to a solar-powered battery for long-term unattended measurement.
- Also has power on/off capability for measuring instruments.
- Instrument power supply control possible from a computer.
Type RPC-05A Applicable instruments TDS-150, TC-32K, TC-35N Battery supply input 10 to 18 V Dimension 80(W)×35(H)×169(D) mm Weight Approx. 320 g
Portable Data Logger TDS-150 Alarm Unit ALM-150
The ALM-150 is an exclusive alarm unit for combined use with the TDS-150 data logger. The TDS-150 can control one alarm unit only.
- Any monitor channel and any output contacts (1 to 4) are settable.
- Relative values and high/low limit values can be set.
- Measurement value for monitoring are selectable from monitored value and scan value.
Type ALM-150 Number of contacts 4 Contact capacity AC140V/DC200V max.
Rated current 0.5A max.
Inrush current 1.5A max.
ON resistance 3.2Ω max.
Display Status LED lights when each contact is closed. Comparison method Relative value High/low limit value Number of setting tables 100 Other function Alarm test Power supply Supplied from TDS-150 Dimensions 280(W) × 60(H) × 80(D) mm (except projecting parts) Operating environment -10 to +50℃, less than 85%RH (without condensation) Weight Approx. 600 g